If you’re reading my website right now, it’s likely you are on the wrong side of a breakup.
Following a breakup, its’ not uncommon to feel hurt, depressed, and even anxious. You may find yourself constantly wishing things could go back to the way they used to be.
I’ve had a lot of breakups, but there’s one I will never forget. I dated a girl for over 5 years, and out of the blue she decided to up and leave me. Ends up she had been seeing another guy for about 3 months, and if I would’ve only followed the system, I could have won her back.
You see, I didn’t follow any methods. I just did what felt “natural”, because I thought we had been together so long that it would work. Wow, was I wrong. Instead of getting her back, she actually became less interested and ended up thinking I was a… word I won’t say here.
To help you avoid the same situation, I’m going to reveal a few tips that you need to know. For specific ex-girlfriend and ex-boyfriend information, click an image below.
10 Tips to Get Your Ex Back
- 1) Do not make any contact. There’s really not much more to say about this one. No matter how lonely or depressed you feel, do not contact them for any reason. If you have business to tend to, handle it, and be done. Make sure to not show your ex any level of emotion whatsoever.
- 2) No phone calls. As I mentioned above, do not call them! I can’t reinforce this point enough, under no circumstances should you ever call your ex.
- 3) No text messaging. The same rules apply here as the first two. Except even more so to text. If you go out for a drink, do not text your ex, even if you feel emotional. At the time, you may feel like it’s no big deal, but you may not feel the same in the morning.
- 4) No emails. Email is where a lot of people mess up. When learning how to get your ex back, make sure to not email her at all. Before you even think about sending an email, think about the permanent consequences of printing your words.
- 5) Instant message? Nope. Using any form of instant messenger is just as bad as sending an email. Whether it’s AOL, Skype, or Google chat, you need to remove them from your list. This way when you log online, you will not be tempted to send them a message. If they really need to contact you, they have your number.
- 6) Don’t send a letter. I know, it seems old fashioned, but a lot of people still do this. It’s best to just skip this one.
- 7) Remove them from social media. In my opinion, it’s a good idea to delete them from Facebook, and any other social platforms. The last thing you need to read is a tweet about your ex on a date, or see a picture of them together. Go dark on the social media, completely eliminate your ex.
- 8) Remove all pictures of them. Simply get rid of all their pictures. This includes all pictures on your phone, along with any hard copies you have at home. The last thing you need is a constant reminder about your ex. Don’t burn them or throw them away, this step is only temporary. Create backup copies of everything, and put leave them with someone you can trust for later viewing. The only time you should look at the pictures if when you become more confident.
- 9) Delete old texts. The same rules that apply to picture, also apply to old text messages. Back them up, then delete them, do anything you can to completely get her out of sight. What’s the point of saving all those old text messages anyways? If everything works out as planned, you will soon be receiving new ones.
- 10) Change their cell phone name. The last tip is to change their name, or remove it completely in your cell phone. This is one of the most important steps to get ex back. I ended up completely deleting her name, so if she called, I’d only see the number. Although I knew it by heart, I didn’t have to see her name at all.
So what ended up happening with me and my ex? Well, I was able to get my ex back, as I mentioned above, I waited too long to apply the system. I kept calling her, and eventually she lost all respect for me. I got over it, but sometimes I often look back and wonder what would’ve happened if I actually stuck to the guide.
If you’re serious about getting your ex back, stick to the advice above and before you know it she will start thinking about you again. Your ultra goal is to force him or her to think about you, instead of the person they are with. If you constantly text and call them, they have no time to really think about what they want.